WE NEED TO HAVE A TALK.
Here's a few things to know about me: with a formal education in art and design, and over 10 years experience, I've learned to be both visionary and professional. Finding new ways to use my creative talent energizes me. I've worked with everyone from advertising agencies, publishers and animal wranglers, to corporations, artists and the self-employed. Telling each of their incredible stories through photos, illustrations and design. I make a living doing what I love; that is not by luck, that is by design.
I'M YOUR DESIGNER. HERE'S WHY.
1. I am flexible and will work within a fair budget.
2. I will ask the right questions to get to the soul of your project needs.
3. I am great at communicating quickly, and with fast turn-around times.
4. I will make the deadline. 9 out of 10 times I will send you work early.
5. I put the best of me in everything I create. Which may surprise you when I say...
6. I'm here for you, not me!
7. I like to keep things fun, but will always be professional.
I'm not only a designer and art director, I'm also a photographer, paper artist, illustrator, wife, parent, dog wrangler, and mess cleaner. Some days I like to think I can do it all. Most days are a reality check. Welcome to my beautiful mess, please ignore the coffee stain and the pet hairs.