WE NEED TO HAVE A TALK.
Here's a few things to know about me: with a formal education in design, and over 10 years of art direction experience, I've learned to be both visionary and professional. Finding new ways to use my creative talent energizes me. I've worked with everyone from advertising agencies, publishers and animal wranglers, to corporations, artists and the self-employed. Telling each of their incredible stories through photos, illustrations and design. I make a living doing what I love; that is not by luck, that is by design.
I'M YOUR DESIGNER. HERE'S WHY.
1. I'm a chameleon. Not literally. It's just a metaphor for how well I adapt.
2. I will make the deadline. And not procrastinate either. You can count on me.
3. I take it personally. My heart is in it. Which will confuse you when I say...
4. I don't take it personally. I can filter out the emotional pebbles to get to the important boulders.
5. I'm great at presentations! Whether that's designing them or giving them.
6. I will ask the right questions to get to the soul of the project.
7. I like to keep things fun, but will always be professional.
8. I'm 25% Targaryen, 25% Australian Shepherd, 25% Kristen Wiig, and 25% Piglet.
9. I'm the best dang brand ambassador you'll find.
10. I'm a collaborator and thrive in team environments. This plays well to my vibrant personality.
I'm not only an art director and designer, I'm also a photographer, paper artist, illustrator, wife, parent, dog wrangler, and mess cleaner. Some days I like to think I can do it all. Most days are a reality check. Welcome to my beautiful mess, please ignore the coffee stain and the pet hairs.